Denise Richards Shares Daughter Sami's Christmas List (PHOTO)
Cue the "Awww" track. Denise Richards' household sure is in the holiday spirit. The mother of three tweeted a photo Tuesday of her daughter Sami's Christmas list to Santa:
I have been nice this year! Here are 10 things that I picked out. Could you please get all of them? I didn't write down everything that I wanted. Thanks santa
Although the letter cuts off before we get to read what exactly it is that Sami has on her list, we've got an idea of what the 7-year-old may be jonesing for.
1. A one-piece bathing suit for mommy -- when my friends invite me over to their pools, their dads always ask if mommy can come too.
2. Unicorn blood -- Daddy likes tiger blood but I fancy unicorns.
3. Suri Cruise's memoir -- She plays the paparazzi like a fiddle, after all.
4. Mom just adopted a new baby, Eloise. I'd like one too.
5. Charlie told my half-brothers Bob and Max that their mother, Brooke Mueller, is busy making snow angels in the North Pole. If that's true, can you send her home with a few goodies from the workshop for me?
Check out Sami's sweet Christmas list below: