Have you ever wanted to ask the cast of "Archer" a question? Several fans did and the foul-mouthed, animated star of the show gave answers that only Sterling Archer could for the Season 2 DVD and Blu-ray extras.
We've got an exclusive sneak peek at "Ask Archer" -- with answers to questions like "Would you rather fight a horse-sized duck or six duck-sized horses?" and "Who would win in a fight: you, Burt Reynolds from "Gator" or a cyborg alligator?" --which will appear in full on the new release, in stores Dec. 27.
Watch and see Archer's hilarious answers, then tell us in the comments what you'd love to ask Archer -- and, if you're feeling clever, what you think his answer might be -- to enter to win "Archer" Season 2 on DVD or Blu-ray.
Here are the rules and a bit of legal jargon:
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- To enter, tell us what you'd like to ask the cast of "Archer" in the comments.
- The comment must be left before Monday, Dec. 26, 5 p.m. ET.
- One entry per person please.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
- The one winner will receive "Archer" Season 2 on DVD (retail value $29.99) or Blu-ray ($39.99).
- Click here for complete Official Rules.
HuffPost Entertainment is your one-stop shop for celebrity news, hilarious late-night bits, industry and awards coverage and more — sent right to your inbox six days a week. Learn more