Photo by Chris Gardner of ManMade
Skip the gift tag and put the recipient's name right on the wrapping paper instead! Inspired by typographic newsprint, this homemade gift idea is bold and to the point. And, for any men who secretly love crafting, this masculine gift wrap is a great one to try.
What You'll Need
Used book or newspaper
Scissors (or X-acto knife)
Alphabet template (available at ManMade)
How To Make It
1. Remove pages from your book or set aside some newspaper.
2. Wrap your gift and take note of its size as a judge for the letter size.
3. Print out the free template.
4. Decide what letters you need and cut them out as stencils.
5. Use a pencil to trace the letters onto your book/newspaper pages and cut out the letters.
6. Use the glue stick to attach the letters to the gift.