"The Good Wife" is in take-no-prisoners mode. In "Another Ham Sandwich," (Sun., Jan. 29 at 9 p.m. EST on CBS), Wendy Scott-Carr's (Anika Noni Rose) investigation into Will Gardner (Josh Charles) comes to a head. It's a big episode of the hit legal drama.
If you'll recall, Season 2's "Ham Sandwich" was a game-changer for "The Good Wife." This year's "Another Ham Sandwich" will definitely leave fans talking, and the episode's events will send ripples through the character's lives.
While we won't reveal all the details -- that is, of course, until the recap Sunday night-- we can offer a tease in the form of five things to look forward to.
- Two characters will take their relationship to a new level. It's not who you think.
- Alicia's time on the stand is as fiery as the promo leads you to believe. Wendy Scott-Carr and Alicia Florrick have a fierce face-off.
- David Lee vs. Eli Gold: Round 2. Caitlin is caught in the crosshair.
- There's a sweet Kalinda and Alicia moment. A little hesitation goes a long way.
- There's an even better Alicia and Cary moment. It will make you cheer for Cary.
Check back for a full recap of "The Good Wife" on Sunday.
"The Good Wife" airs Sundays at 9 p.m. EST on CBS.
WATCH: "Another Ham Sandwich" teaser.