The former "Survivor" producer accused of murdering his wife in Mexico is speaking out for the first time, maintaining his innocence in a television interview.
According to CBS News, Bruce Beresford-Redman spoke with "48 Hours Mystery" via cell phone from a jail cell in Cancun where he is awaiting trial.
"Everyone seems to have decided a long time ago that I killed my wife," Beresford-Redman told the program. "I didn't kill my wife, I really didn't."
TV Guide reports that Beresford-Redman also said there are "no facts" to support claims that he killed his wife.
The interview will air Saturday, Feb. 25 on CBS.
Beresford-Redman became a suspect in the murder of the body of his wife, Monica Beresford-Redman, was found in a sewer near a Cancun resort where their family was staying 2010. Earlier this month, a Mexican judge ordered Beresford-Redman to stand trial.
As for why Beresford-Redman is just now deciding to speak publicly, TMZ previously cited unnamed sources in a report alleging he has been willing to give an interview, but only if the price was right.
Watch two clips from the upcoming interview posted above and below this article.