We hope you have a fully stocked bar because it's going to be a long show. What better way to make the 2012 Academy Awards fly by than getting good and tipsy along the way?
By now your Oscar pool has closed, and if you chose well you should be well on your way to picking up a nice chunk of change at the end of the night.
If you didn't choose well, we've put together a few rules for our Oscar Night drinking game that will ensure, in the end, you won't care who wins or loses.
On the Red Carpet take a drink every time:
- A celebrity evades a question.
- Someone says they are "So excited to be here."
- A celebrity is asked what they ate before the awards.
- Someone asks George Clooney or Brad Pitt about their friendship.
- Each time you see a celebrity who brought a parent/family member as their date.
- Someone wears a truly hideous dress (yes, we'll leave that up to your own discretion).
- During the Oscars take a drink each time:
- Someone thanks their parents.
- Billy Crystal sings.
- Each time the camera cuts to George Clooney.
- Every time the band tries to cut off someone's speech.
- Someone cries.
- Someone says, "I couldn't have done this without ...."
- Each time Uggie the dog appears, both on the stage, or on the screen.
- Each time someone mentions that if "The Artist" wins Best Picture, it will be the first silent film to receive the award since 1929.
- Each time "The Artist" doesn't win the award in a category it's nominated for.
- Each time a winner uses their speech time as a political platform.
- Each time someone mentions that Woody Allen never shows up to award shows.
- Each time Billy Crystal seems as bored as James Franco was last year.
- Each time someone at your Oscar party comments on how they thought "Hugo" was an animated film.
- Each time someone at your Oscar party laments the fact that Ryan Gosling was snubbed.
Those looking to get really, really drunk should take a drink every time anyone says, "Thank you," "winner," "academy" or "film."
*The Huffington Post does not condone binge drinking. Please drink responsibly.
More:Academy-awards-2012 Oscar Night Drinking Game Oscars And Alcohol Drinking Game Academy Awards Drinking Game
HuffPost Entertainment is your one-stop shop for celebrity news, hilarious late-night bits, industry and awards coverage and more — sent right to your inbox six days a week. Learn more