With the entertainment biz's most-anticipated baby ever turning 2 months old today, we thought we'd look back on all of the famous-person things baby Blue Ivy Carter has acquired in her 60-some days of living. Like her own trademarked name, for starters, or fancy gal pals such as Gwyneth Paltrow, etc.
- Her own trademarked name. But not before two other people tried to trademark it too.
- Gwyneth Paltrow. Heck, baby Blue just owns her at this point: Blue scored a blinged-out stroller and reportedly received a yoga trip to Tuscany from Gwyneth. Auntie Gwynie also thinks that Blue's "for sure" going be "an entertainer."
- Famous friends. Rihanna, Solange and many more tweeted to welcome her birth.
- A strange, probably fake fan club. Some people need to get a life.
- Her own song, "Glory," released just two days after her birth, by daddy.
- A Billboard milestone. Related to the above, Blue became the youngest person ever to chart on Billboard, when "Glory" debuted in the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs at number 74. (Her cries can be heard at the end of the song.)
- Conspiracy theories. Among the most bizarre are that Beyonce was wearing a prosthetic baby bump and actually used a surrogate mother; and that Blue Ivy is actually white.
- A brief interaction with Oprah: well, sort of. An internet rumor that Oprah was the baby's godmother, blowing people's minds, was quickly quashed by Oprah BFF Gayle King.
- Her own lawsuit, filed by the other expecting and bereft mothers at Manhattan's Lenox Hospital.
Having accomplished all of these things at the mere age of 2 months, Blue Ivy has set the bar for month 3.
HuffPost Entertainment is your one-stop shop for celebrity news, hilarious late-night bits, industry and awards coverage and more — sent right to your inbox six days a week. Learn more