From pregnancies to rehab reveals, it's been another wild week in the celebrity world. In case you've been out of the loop -- or perhaps waiting in line for "The Hunger Games" movie tickets -- we've rounded up some stories you may have missed.
- Reese Witherspoon is pregnant. Though the actress has not officially announced the happy news, several sources close to the actress spilled the beans to outlets including Us Weekly and People. This will be the first child for Witherspoon and her husband of one year, Jim Toth, though she has two children with her ex-husband, Ryan Phillippe.
- Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino is in rehab. The hard-partying "Jersey Shore" star revealed he voluntarily opted to get treatment for a prescription pill addiction.
- Ashton Kutcher is headed to space. Yes, you read that right. It was announced this week that the "Two and a Half Men" actor is Virgin Galactic's 500th customer.
- Whitney Houston's cause of death was revealed. The L.A. County Coroner's report ruled her official cause of death as accidental drowning.
- Hilary Duff is a mom! The actress and singer gave birth to a bouncing baby boy, named Luca Cruz, on March 20.
For more photos and stories from the week, check out the slideshow below:
More:Beyonce Post Baby Body Celebrity Photos Of The Week Celebrity Photos Reese Witherspoon Pregnant Slidewide
HuffPost Entertainment is your one-stop shop for celebrity news, hilarious late-night bits, industry and awards coverage and more — sent right to your inbox six days a week. Learn more