Fava Bean Salad with Radishes and Pecorino
Provided by: Joseph Erdos, Gastronomer's Guide
- 4 cups shucked fava beans
- 3 tbs lemon juice
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- coarse sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 6 oz radishes, thinly sliced
- 4 oz Pecorino Romano cheese, thinly shaved
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add fava beans and cook until just tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Drain and shock in ice water. Remove outer skins and place beans on paper towels to drain.
- In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice and olive oil; whisk until blended. Season with salt and pepper. Pour the vinaigrette over the beans, radishes, and cheese. Lightly toss to combine.