In "The Five-Year Engagement," Tom (Jason Segel) asks his girlfriend Violet (Emily Blunt) to marry him, but they never thought that finding the time to walk down the aisle would be so difficult.
The upcoming Judd Apatow-produced comedy follows the couple as they attempt to get married, only to have many, many unfortunate obstacles get in their way. Unfortunately, for Tom and Violet they can't just skip the nuptials and head straight to the honeymoon, but fortunately for you, HuffPost Entertainment is giving you the opportunity to do just that.
Would you like a chance to win a trip for two to the Bahamas? How about a $300 American Express gift card? Well, if you enter in our Fast Forward to the Honeymoon Sweepstakes, it might just be your lucky day.
One HuffPost Entertainment first prize winner will receive a $300 American Express gift card and movie merchandise, including a T-shit, cosmetic case, lip gloss and more. One lucky national grand prize winner will also receive a trip for two to the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas, including 3 night accommodation and roundtrip airfare.
Head on over to the official page to enter in "The Five-Year Engagement's" Fast Forward to the Honeymoon Sweepstakes.
Here are the rules and a bit of legal jargon:
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- To enter, follow the instructions on this page.
- You must enter before Friday, May 4.
- One entry per person please.
- Two winners will be selected at random.
- One HuffPost Entertainment first prize winner will receive a $300 American Express gift card, plus movie prize pack, retail value $340. (Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.) One national grand prize winner will receive a trip for two to Atlantis Resort in The Bahamas.
- Click here for complete Official Rules.
We would say may the odds ever be in your favor, but that's a totally different movie.
"The Five-Year Engagement," starring Segel and Blunt -- and directed by Nicolas Stoller of "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" -- will hit theaters nationwide April 27. Enjoy the trailer below.
Related on HuffPost:
More:Emily Blunt The Five Year Engagement Five-year Engagement Movie Emily Blunt Five-year Engagement Giveaway The Five-year Engagement Jason Segel
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Learn more