Sometimes, all you need to liven up a plain wall is a little bit of color. That's why we love this Craft Of The Day. You can use leftover scraps of fabric to make this bright and bold wall frame, which will look cheerful hanging in a hallway or kid's room. We like the chevron pattern painted on this example, but you can draw any design you like. Not only is it an easy, low-cost way to dress up a wall, it's a project that should only take you a few minutes to do. Keep reading for the how-to.
Photo by Hani Shabbir of Craftionary
What You'll Need:
Double sided tape
How To Make It:
1. Measure your piece of fabric against the frame and cut it to size.
2. Paint your frame in whatever color you prefer.
3. With your small paint brush, paint a design across your fabric.
4. Use double sided tape to attach the fabric to the back of the frame.
5. Hang your completed piece of artwork on the wall!
For a full tutorial, visit Craftionary. And, be sure to check out the other great crafts in our Craft Of The Day slideshow below.