"Community's" fate is still unknown -- and it's sounding like Season 4 could be a shortened season -- but don't give up yet. Things are looking good.
If you need a little extra motivation to keep the campaigns, viral videos, trending hashtags and glorious fan art coming, here's an awesomely life-Chang-ing poster giveaway, just for you.
You want that #sixseasonsandamovie? How about some "Chang We Can Believe In" to make it happen? We're giving away 20 of these epic security guard Chang posters (measures 11.5” x 22”) -- 10 to commenters on this post, and the other 10 to our Twitter followers who answer tweets throughout the day.
Just tell us in the comments what Chang-es you'd make in your own life to get "Community" another season for a chance to win. Would you sell Hawthorne Wipes at a nightclub? Organize an elaborate city-wide paintball game? Build a record-breaking pillow and/or blanket fort? Or would you go as far as Chang has, sleeping in air conditioning vents with Annie's Boobs, the monkey? We're not judging, Human Beings.
Here's a beauty shot of the full poster and read the official rules below:
Official rules (and a bit of legal jargon):
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- To enter, tell us in the comments what Chang-es you'd make in your own life to get "Community" another season.
- The comment must be left before Friday, May 11 at noon ET.
- One entry per person please.
- 10 winners will be selected in a random drawing of commenters on this post; another 10 winners will be selected from our Twitter followers.
- Each of the 20 winners will receive one "Chang We Can Believe In" Senor Chang poster.