You'll have to wait until after the weekend to buy Jimmy Fallon's new album, "Blow Your Pants Off," but you can watch him perform it live from his studio, right from the comfort of your home computer.
Tonight, Friday June 8 at 8:00 p.m. EST, the "Late Night" host will perform songs off of his upcoming album live from Studio 6B -- and it will all be streamed on YouTube.com/Presents.
"Blow Your Pants Off" features Fallon's now-famous collaborations and covers with Bruce Springsteen, Justin Timberlake, Paul McCartney, Brian Williams and Dave Matthews, plus new original songs. The album will be released on Tuesday, June 12.
Tune into the YouTube concert tonight at 8:00 and check out the album's track listing below:
1. Neil Young Sings "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air"
2. History of Rap (feat. Justin Timberlake)
4. Scrambled Eggs (feat. Paul McCartney)
5. The Doors Sing "Reading Rainbow"
6. Balls In Your Mouth (feat. Eddie Vedder)
7. My Upstairs Neighbors Are Having Sex (And Listening To The Black Eyed Peas)
8. Bob Dylan Sings "Charles in Charge"
9. Walk of Shame (feat. Dave Matthews)
10. Slow Jam The News (feat. Brian Williams)
11. New French Girlfriend
12. Cougar Huntin' (feat. Big & Rich)
13. You Spit When You Talk
14. Friday (feat. Stephen Colbert)
15. Neil Young Sings "Whip My Hair" (feat. Bruce Springsteen)
Related on HuffPost:
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more