SPORTS

Manny Pacquiao vs. Timothy Bradley LIVE UPDATES On WBO Welterweight Title Fight

06/09/2012 10:24 pm ET | Updated Jun 10, 2012

Manny Pacquiao (54-3-2, 38 KO)
vs.
Timothy Bradley (28-0, 12 KOs)
WBO Welterweight Title
Las Vegas, Nevada
MGM Grand

Despite being the far more accomplished fighter, Manny Pacquiao seems to be entering his welterweight title bout against Timothy Bradley as the fighter with something to prove. There is no doubt that he is also the fighter with the most to lose.

"I want to prove that I'm still young and I can still fight," the 33-year-old Pacquiao said before the welterweight bout. "I feel I'm still hungry, I'm still OK."

Pacquiao and his camp seem to be as preoccupied with impressing critics -- and perhaps a certain fighter locked up elsewhere in Las Vegas -- as with defeating Bradley. Coming off a relatively lackluster showing (by his own high standards) against Juan Manuel Marquez and being absorbed in controversy surrounding his newfound religiosity and comments against gay marriage, Pacquiao seems as vulnerable as he perhaps ever has. Despite having more career knockouts (38) than Bradley has career wins (28), Pacquiao was only made a 4-1 favorite by the oddsmakers. For his part, Bradley knows he most give it his all in order to upset his more famous opponent.

"It's all or nothing," said the 28-year-old Bradley, a striver who once waited tables to support his nascent fight career. "No rounds off. Round by round I have to win each one."

Will Bradley shock the world? Can Pacquiao show everyone that he's back at the top of his game? And will Floyd Mayweather Jr. be able to watch the fight from jail?

STAY TUNED FOR LIVE UPATES THROUGHOUT THE FIGHT:

06/10/2012 1:34 AM EDT

Emanuel Steward's Reaction

I'm dumbfounded. I don't know what to say. Just when they started off 115 and 113, I have no comment. I'm totally confused.

06/10/2012 1:33 AM EDT

Lampley's Initial Reaction

"I don't think we're blind, I think Harold Lederman is the best scorer alive and I think that is a terrible, bogus decision."

06/10/2012 1:30 AM EDT

The Judges' Cards

Duane Ford

113- 115 to Bradley

C.J. Ross

113-115 to Bradley

Jerry Roth

115-113 to Pacquiao

06/10/2012 1:25 AM EDT

@ ChrisMannixSI :

Arum says Bradley's manager had it 8-4 for Pacquiao.

06/10/2012 1:19 AM EDT

FIght Stats, via HBO

Pacquiao's Power Punches

Landed: 190

Thrown: 493

PCT: 39%

Bradley's Power Punches

Landed: 108

Thrown: 390

PCT: 28%

06/10/2012 1:02 AM EDT

Absolutely Stunning Decision

The reaction of the HBO analysts is horror and the crowd is upset. Also, Twitter is confused.

06/10/2012 1:00 AM EDT

WOW

Bradley defeated Pacquiao by split decision. That's a shock.

06/10/2012 12:57 AM EDT

It's Over

We've gone the full 12 rounds. Bradley's corner lifts him up as if he'd won. Manny smiles, bemused. Even for boxing, it would seem inconceivable that Manny doesn't take this in a unanimous decision.

06/10/2012 12:56 AM EDT

No Quit

Bradley still throwing punches as the final round ticks down and HBO already talking about Mayweather.

06/10/2012 12:53 AM EDT

One To Go

Pacquiao and Bradley are through 11 and it's been almost ALL Manny. Does Bradley have a moment of inspiration in him? Does he have the power to take advantage of such a moment?

148 Comments