We chatted with business owner Victoria Phipps at The Huffington Post's Oasis to uncover some of her balance-restoring secrets.
1. How do you unplug and recharge?
Music and -- surprisingly -- exercise helps me decompress.
2. How many hours of sleep do you get?
Depends on the week, but I definitely aim for seven hours.
3. What's your top beauty tip (can be for inner or outer)
Drinking plenty of water. It's incredible how weighed down you can feel when you're dehydrated.
4. What's your quick health fix to restore your energy when you start feeling run down?
Take a nap. Sleep!
5. What foods keep you feeling balanced?
Vegetables are key -- I prefer them over fruit, which is rare.
For more coverage on The Oasis, click here.