Sharon Yang, Gen44 Finance Director at the Obama Campaign, swung by HuffPost's Oasis in Charlotte for a little R and R, and told us how she unplugs and recharges. One of her secrets to feeling her best? Dover sole. Read below to find out more.
1. How do you unplug and recharge?
Sweating, lots of meditating, retail therapy and hydrating.
2. How many hours of sleep do you get?
Six to seven hours is perfect for me.
3. What's your top beauty tip (can be for inner or outer)?
4. What's your quick health fix to restore your energy when you start feeling run down?
Vitamin C and green tea.
5. What foods keep you feeling balanced?
Quinoa, spinach and dover sole or orange roughy –- and cap it off with pineapple.
For more coverage on The Oasis, click here.
HuffPost Lifestyle is a daily newsletter that will make you happier and healthier — one email at a time. Learn more