Doni Mulvoni, freelance Italian journalist, swung by The Huffington Post's Oasis and gave us a peek into her unplug and recharge routine. Check out her answers and tips below.
1. How do you unplug and recharge?
I am never relaxed, but I live in New York so I walk a lot.
2. How many hours of sleep do you get?
Between four and six hours. I've always slept this way.
3. What's your top beauty tip (can be for inner or outer)
For sure eat well and healthy because if you eat badly for a long time you feel heavy. And enjoy time with friends. That’s why I miss Italy!
4. What's your quick health fix to restore your energy when you start feeling run down?
I stay in the bed for a long time. And I drink a beer.
5. What foods keep you feeling balanced?
Fruit and ice cream –- and pasta or pizza (no, just kidding).
For more coverage on The Oasis, click here.
HuffPost Lifestyle is a daily newsletter that will make you happier and healthier — one email at a time. Learn more