"The Good Wife" (Sundays at 10 p.m. ET on CBS) is going full-steam ahead with the bankruptcy storyline.
In "And The Law Won," Diane Lockhart (Christine Baranski) sends Alicia Florrick (Julianna Margulies) to meet with rich feminist Democratic powerplayer Maddie Hayward (Maura Tierney) to try and fix the law firm's lease ... except things don't go as planned. What else do you need to know about the episode? Read on for a few teases.
- The sexual revolution continues. "The Good Wife" hasn't been shy about pushing the boundaries when it comes to standards and practices and this episode features another jaw-dropping sexual encounter. Let's just say you might not look at an ice cream cone the same way for a while.
- Alicia comes face-to-face with Kalinda's ex, Nick, and the results are ... well, that'd be spoiling too much.
- Maura Tierney holds her own against a variety of "Good Wife" players and is a welcome addition to the show's recurring character pool.
- Alicia's separation/possible reconciliation with Peter continues to be a sticking point for characters. See, you're not alone.
- Alicia thinks her new friend wants to date her. Kalicia fans, you will go wild.
Earlier on HuffPost:
HuffPost Entertainment is your one-stop shop for celebrity news, hilarious late-night bits, industry and awards coverage and more — sent right to your inbox six days a week. Learn more