"The Walking Dead" Season 3 premiere (Sun., Oct. 14 at 9 p.m. ET on AMC) is full of zombies. There are literally hundreds of Walkers in "Seed": tegular walkers, prisoner walkers, officer walkers -- you name it, they're there, moaning and groaning, trying to eat Rick Grimes and his band of zombie apocalypse survivors. According to AMC, there were 218 zombie extras used in the "Walking Dead" Season 3 premiere. Glen Mazzara has heard your pleas, "Walking Dead" fans.
- Everybody does some killing. Yep, Lori, Carol, Carl and Maggie join in on the zombie bashing fun. In fact, Maggie takes down quite a few Walkers. Carl is no longer regulated to be watched (read: roam around on his own) by somebody.
- Michonne and Andrea are still "Thelma & Lousie"-ing it up. However, it's not all road trips and summer breezes; these ladies are in some serious trouble. Also, Michonne is as awesome as you hoped.
- There are new opening credits. Don't worry, they're still really creepy.
- Lori's still whining, but she has a legitimate fear now and it's about her baby.
- There's a zombie bite ... but not necessarily a death.
- Everybody is still really dirty. And sweaty. Yet their cars, particularly a Hyundai, is perfectly clean. There's a car wash but no shower? Hmmm ...
"The Walking Dead" Season 3 premieres on Sun., Oct. 14 at 9 p.m. ET on AMC.
ALSO ON HUFFPOST:
HuffPost Entertainment is your one-stop shop for celebrity news, hilarious late-night bits, industry and awards coverage and more — sent right to your inbox six days a week. Learn more