Also making the top 10 list: Barack Obama's quip "it's not as big as yours" during the pensions discussion, Romney's remark "I care about 100% of the American people" and Obama bringing up his opponent's 47% comments.
The list was compiled based on to the most-listened to clips on the Hark platform through this morning. Have a look and listen to the top 10 soundbites below.
Which line did you find most memorable? Feel free to comment below.
10. "All Right? I Was Not The Standard Bearer" (ROMNEY)
9. "Trickle Down Government Has Never Worked" (ROMNEY)
8. "You Wouldn't Have Taken Such A Sketchy Deal" (OBAMA)
7. "I Care About 100% Of The American People" (ROMNEY)
6. "They Brought Out A Migratory Bird Act To Go After Them On A Criminal Basis" (ROMNEY)
5. "You're The Last Person Who's Going To Get Tough On China" (OBAMA)
4. "47%" (OBAMA)
3. "China A Currency Manipulator" (ROMNEY)
2. "It's Not As Big As Yours" (OBAMA)
1. "Binders Full Of Women" (ROMNEY)
Related on HuffPost:
More:Presidential Debate Soundbites Presidential Debate Audio Mitt Romney Elections 2012 Presidential Debate
How will Donald Trump’s first 100 days impact YOU? Subscribe, choose the community that you most identify with or want to learn more about and we’ll send you the news that matters most once a week throughout Trump’s first 100 days in office. Learn more