- She's moved (way, way) beyond the Princess Diaries.
- She held her own opposite Meryl Streep in "The Devil Wears Prada."
- Her Katie Holmes impression.
- Her Claire Danes impression.
- She basically hosted the Oscars on her own (with very little help from co-host James Franco).
- The rehearsal dinner speech in "Rachel Getting Married."
- She prioritized her education and studied at both Vassar and NYU.
- She silenced the doubters and made an amazing Catwoman in "The Dark Knight Rises."
- She can rock both a leather catsuit and a pixie cut.
- She rebounded from a really, really bad relationship.
- She sold her wedding photos and gave the money to Freedom to Marry, a pro-gay-marriage organization.
- She speaks openly about her adolescent battle with depression and anxiety.
- She wrote (and performed!) a Lil' Wayne inspired rap criticizing the paparazzi.
- She said this: "Looking back, if I could give myself some advice, I would tell myself not to take it all so seriously."
LOOK: Anne Hathaway Through The Years
Anne Hathaway's Style Evolution