"Mob Wives" is back with a third season of drama, bleeps and threats. In the extended trailer below, the ladies welcome newcomer Love Majewski, deal with Hurricane Sandy and yell at each other ... a lot.
A collection of some lines from the new trailer:
- "I want to rip her face like a bath salt zombie and f---ing eat it." - Love
- "I don't know what happened to Carla, but she grew some balls." - Big Ang
- "I want to know what door or what window I should have that shotgun waiting for you at." - Renee
- "She's a sneaky, coniving, husband-f---ing douchebag." - Renee
- "You want to go to war with me? You know what war with me is!?" - Renee
- "What kind of grown woman leaves a house and doesn't take her underwear?" - Ramona
- "[BLEEP]" - everybody
Watch the full trailer below.
Season 3 of "Mob Wives" premieres Sunday, January 6 at 8/7c on VH1.