CELEBRITY
01/13/2013 01:56 pm ET

Heather Graham's NYC Pad Catches Fire

FIRE SAFETY 101 ... never leave burning candles unattended -- a lesson Heather Graham learned the hard way ... WHEN HER BATHROOM WENT UP IN FLAMES!!!

Heather's swanky NYC pad caught fire Saturday night ... after she left a few mood-setting candles burning in her bathroom before heading out for the night. The flames later ignited some clothes hanging nearby ... according to the NY Post.

Read more on TMZ

Subscribe to the Entertainment email.
Home to your favorite fan theories and the best movie recs.

CONVERSATIONS