The best part of the recurring "Fox & Friends" parodies on "Saturday Night Live" is nearly always the "corrections" segment at the end, when the dimwitted hosts Steve Doocy, Gretchen Carlson and Brian Kilmeade grin blankly into the camera as corrections of misstatements they said on the show fly by.
Check out the full sketch here.
Thanks to the official "SNL" website for posting the full list of corrections from this week's "Fox & Friends."
- At no time did our military fight a war against Cobra.
- The "T" in BLT does not stand for "terrorism."
- Meteors are not coming to take your guns.
- It is not Roe vs. Dwayne Wade.
- Zero Dark Thirty is not a diet soda.
- The Vatican is not accessible through a wardrobe.
- Food stamps are not used to mail food.
- Armadillo is not Spanish for "arms dealer."
- Navy Seals are not actual seals with laser beams on their heads.
- "That's not a knife, this is a knife" is not the Australian National Anthem.
- At no time did the passengers on the Carnival Cruise ship become zombies.
- Beyonce cannot hypnotize animals.
- "Adele" is a singer. "A Dell" is a computer.
- February is a month.
- Marco Rubio did not bring pasta back from China.
- The Staten Island Ferry will not give you money for teeth.
- The real Abraham Lincoln lived longer than 3 hours.
- More people died from gun violence last year than from walking into elevator shafts.
- The Constitution did not "write itself."
- Bruno Mars is from Earth.
- There are no Americans in the Bible.
- The tie goes to the runner.
- Not all amputees kill their girlfriends.
- Zumba is not a secret form of Santeria.
- North Korea is not a Cloud City.
- A "pin code" and a "pine cone" are two different things.
- The kid on Modern Family did not start out in porn.
- Joe Biden's teeth are real and do not pick up radio waves.
- Polar bears are rarely "asking for it."
- Kobe beef is not meat from the flesh of Kobe Bryant.
- A "period piece" is not a movie that only plays during one week of the month.
- Plants are alive, but they cannot watch TV.
- A transgender is not a car that can be driven by men and women.
- Kate Upton is not dating a glacier.
- God does not sneeze electricity.
- The similar names of the North Dakota and South Dakota are not a coincidence.
- Even black people love Raymond.
- Mumford's daughters are not in foster care.
ALSO ON HUFFPOST:
All the fan theories and spoilers you actually WANT. Learn more