When Kanye West tweeted "June Eighteen" yesterday, the world racked its collective brain in search of a meaning. The fact that he has since deleted all other tweets from his feed signifies that this is definitely a major moment in life for him.
So it got us thinking ... What might June 18 mean for Kanye West?
— KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) May 2, 2013
- The new album drops.
- Kimye's baby is due.
- Kimye's anniversary.
- Kanye and Kim plan to secretly wed in Paris, or maybe Greece.
- Kanye's got a doctor's appointment and he actually meant to enter the date into his Google calendar.
- Kanye is throwing a great big birthday party (his birthday is only 10 days prior, on June 8), and everyone's invited.
- Kanye is re-enrolling in college, being "The College Dropout" that he is, and that's when the semester starts.
- Kanye's new clothing line makes its debut.
- Rent's due on his Parisian condo.
- The day Kanye plans to "Wife Swap" with Jay-Z.
- Kanye's secret movie, probably titled "Olympus Has Risen Beneath Me," opens in limited release.
- Kanye's self-help book, "How To Lose Her Guy In 10 Days (Or 18 Months)" comes out on Kindle, Nook and tablets.
- The day Kanye joins Taylor Swift on her "Red" tour, to make up for that infamous VMA steal.
- Kris Jenner's talk-show premiere date got bumped up. She made him promote it.
- The Kardashian-Jenner World Domination date. Don't push the red button! DON'T PUSH THE RED BUTTON!!
- Kanye is time sharing Diddy's yacht and he wants to remind Diddy his turn is up.
- The macrame class Kanye enrolled in kicks off.
- The day Obama finally hands the keys over.
RELATED ON HUFFPOST:
Spilling the tea 24/7. Never miss a beat. Learn more