CELEBRITY

Hulk Hogan Burns Hand In Radiator Explosion, Posts Gruesome Pictures (GRAPHIC PHOTOS)

05/28/2013 12:39 pm ET | Updated May 28, 2013

Hulk Hogan seriously burnt his hand in a radiator explosion and then decided to share the graphic photos with the world.

The 59-year-old had to make a trip to the emergency room on Sunday after a radiator accident left his hand burnt and extremely swollen.

"Just had a radiator explode on my hand, OUCH," he tweeted to close to 600,000 followers, along with a photo of the injury.

SCROLL DOWN FOR GRAPHIC PHOTOS

Hogan, whose real name is Terry Bollea, then tweeted that he was getting treated at Tampa General Hospital and proceeded to post photos of the doctor as he repaired his blistered hand.

"I apologize for posting my burned hand photos, with all the feedback I now realize I really should take a moment before I make a decision."

It seems like there's been a few celebrities whose first thought after injuring themselves is to share the evidence with their fans. Recently, Jesse James chopped part of his finger off and posted the photo to Twitter, while Brandi Glanville shared a photo of her badly burnt face after a beauty treatment went awry.

Also on HuffPost:

Celebrity Twitter TMI
Suggest a correction
Comments

CONVERSATIONS