If you're like us, you've seen every episode of "Sex and the City " (at least four or five times) and can basically recite all six seasons in their entirety. The HBO series, starring Sarah Jessica Parker, is not only responsible for the marriage of high fashion and television, but also helped open the conversation about female sex-drive and relationships.
15 years ago today, SATC aired its pilot and has since inspired two films and a prequel. In celebration of this important anniversary, we are taking a look at all the style and beauty lessons we learned over the years. We, too, like our money where we can see it: hanging in our closets.
1. Style has no age-limits.
2. Never leave your Manolos at the door.
3. If you have to fall in front of hundreds of people, do it in Dolce & Gabbana.
4. Never get a chemical peel before a big event.
5. Keep your wish list short.
6. If you have braces, own them.
7. Don't be afraid to get creative.
8. If you're going to cry, do it in couture.
9. Sharing is caring.
More fashion from SATC: