As the 2013 NBA Draft rapidly approaches, the rumors continue to swirl. Whether they've been talking about potential trades or projecting picks, the unnamed sources around the league seem to have been as busy as the scouts in the buildup to the Draft at the Barclays Center on Thursday night.
For the second time in three years, the Cleveland Cavaliers have the No. 1 overall pick. But who will they select? The Associated Press reported that the team still hadn't figured out what to do with it on the day before the Draft.
Will Cleveland take Nerlens Noel or Alex Len? Who will the Wizards grab? When will Otto Porter Jr. hear his name? Scroll down to see what some teams are reportedly thinking about doing with their draft picks.
- Cleveland reportedly offered the Minnesota the No. 1 pick, Dion Waiters and Tristan Thompson for Kevin Love. But the Timberwolves rejected the it, according to ESPN's Andy Katz.
- Citing league sources, Adrian Wojnarowski tweeted that the Cavaliers are looking to acquire Dallas' No. 13 overall pick.
- The Cavs offered the New Orleans Pelicans the first overall pick in exchange for Greivis Vasquez, the No. 6 overall pick and a 2014 first-round pick, according to hoopsworld.com.
- Jimmy Smith of NOLA.com tweeted earlier in June that the Cavaliers were leaning toward picking Alex Len with the top pick. Jon Rothstein of CBS Sports Network tweeted the same thing the day before the draft.
- The Washington Wizards were reportedly leaning toward picking Georgetown's Otto Porter Jr. with the No. 3 pick the day before the draft.
- According to Joe Kotoch of sheridanhoops.com, the Wizards are determined to pick UNLV's Anthony Bennett at No. 3.
- The Orlando Magic are thinking about trading out of the No. 2 spot, per Adrian Wojnarowski.
- Per ESPN's Andy Katz, the Oklahoma City Thunder are looking to trade the No. 12 and No. 29 picks along with Kendrick Perkins for a top-five pick.
- If Cleveland doesn't take Nerlens Noel with the top pick, the Orlando Magic will grab him according to Chad Ford of ESPN.
- Joe Kotoch of sheridanhoops.com reported that the Charlotte Bobcats are shopping Michael Kidd-Gilchrist. But the Charlotte Observer, citing an NBA source, the Bobcats aren't looking to trade MKG.
Also on HuffPost:
Shawn Kemp On Alton Lister
Blake Griffin On Timofey Mozgov
Kobe Welcomes Dwight Howard To The NBA
Scottie Pippen On Patrick Ewing
Dr. J Over Bill Walton
Shaquille O'Neal On David Robinson
Amare Stoudemire On Michael Olowokandi
Andre Iguodala On Yao Ming
Kurt Rambis Throws Down On Daryl Dawkins
Corey Brewer On Derek Fisher
Dominique Wilkins On Larry Bird
Rudy Gay On Luis Scola
Vince Carter Over Theo Ratliff
Ewing Flies Over Dennis Rodman
Tracy McGrady On Shawn Bradley
Michael Jordan On Patrick Ewing
Derrick Rose On Leandro Barbosa
Kevin Johnson On Hakeem Olajuwon
Clyde Drexler on Bill Laimbeer
Vince Carter On Alonzo Mourning
Kevin Durant On Jonas Valanciunas
Julius Erving Over Michael Cooper
JR Smith On Greg Stiemsma
Ryan Hollins On Andray Blatche
Tom Chambers Knees Mark Jackson
LeBron James On Tim Duncan
Grant Hill Over Dikembe
Kidd-Gilchrist On Greg Monroe
Andre Iguodala On Terrence Williams
Kobe Bryant On Ben Wallace
John Starks On Horace Grant, Michael Jordan
Carmelo Anthony On Paul Milsap
Chris Webber On Charles Barkley
Manu Ginobili On Hilton Armstrong
Wilt & Kareem Dunking On Each Other
Dwyane Wade On Anderson Varejao
Allen Iverson On Marcus Camby
Ewing Serves Up A Facial To Zo
Vince Carter On Tim Duncan
Shaq Over Dikembe
LeBron James On Kevin Garnett
Jordan Dunks Over Barkley
Amare Over LeBron
Kobe Bryant On Yao Ming
Taj Gibson On Dwayne Wade
Vince Carter Dunks Over Nocioni
Derrick Coleman On Shaq
T-Mac Over David Robinson
Jeff Green posterizes Al Jefferson
Tom Chambers Over Robert Reid
LeBron Posterizes Damon Jones