As the 2013 NBA Draft rapidly approaches, the rumors continue to swirl. Whether they've been talking about potential trades or projecting picks, the unnamed sources around the league seem to have been as busy as the scouts in the buildup to the Draft at the Barclays Center on Thursday night.
For the second time in three years, the Cleveland Cavaliers have the No. 1 overall pick. But who will they select? The Associated Press reported that the team still hadn't figured out what to do with it on the day before the Draft.
Will Cleveland take Nerlens Noel or Alex Len? Who will the Wizards grab? When will Otto Porter Jr. hear his name? Scroll down to see what some teams are reportedly thinking about doing with their draft picks.
- Cleveland reportedly offered the Minnesota the No. 1 pick, Dion Waiters and Tristan Thompson for Kevin Love. But the Timberwolves rejected the it, according to ESPN's Andy Katz.
- Citing league sources, Adrian Wojnarowski tweeted that the Cavaliers are looking to acquire Dallas' No. 13 overall pick.
- The Cavs offered the New Orleans Pelicans the first overall pick in exchange for Greivis Vasquez, the No. 6 overall pick and a 2014 first-round pick, according to hoopsworld.com.
- Jimmy Smith of NOLA.com tweeted earlier in June that the Cavaliers were leaning toward picking Alex Len with the top pick. Jon Rothstein of CBS Sports Network tweeted the same thing the day before the draft.
- The Washington Wizards were reportedly leaning toward picking Georgetown's Otto Porter Jr. with the No. 3 pick the day before the draft.
- According to Joe Kotoch of sheridanhoops.com, the Wizards are determined to pick UNLV's Anthony Bennett at No. 3.
- The Orlando Magic are thinking about trading out of the No. 2 spot, per Adrian Wojnarowski.
- Per ESPN's Andy Katz, the Oklahoma City Thunder are looking to trade the No. 12 and No. 29 picks along with Kendrick Perkins for a top-five pick.
- If Cleveland doesn't take Nerlens Noel with the top pick, the Orlando Magic will grab him according to Chad Ford of ESPN.
- Joe Kotoch of sheridanhoops.com reported that the Charlotte Bobcats are shopping Michael Kidd-Gilchrist. But the Charlotte Observer, citing an NBA source, the Bobcats aren't looking to trade MKG.
ALSO ON HUFFPOST:
Start your workday the right way with the news that matters most. Learn more