Twinkies will be back on shelves on Monday and there's really no denying that this is great news for everybody. Not convinced? We thought that might be the case.
Thus, we bring you 11 reasons to be super-excited about the return of the Twinkie:
1. You won’t have to pay thousands of dollars to get your Twinkie-fix anymore.
2. You now have an excuse to deep-fry a Twinkie.
3. Twinkies will be made with a new recipe.
4. New Twinkies will last 26 days longer than the Twinkies you came to know and love, which means fewer expired Twinkies.
5. You now have a chance to break the Guinness record of Twinkies consumed in one minute. (The record currently stands at a measly 14. Psh.)
6. You can look forward to more heart-warming ads like this classic commercial.
7. You can impress your friends with homemade delicacies from Hostess’s “Twinkie Cookbook.” Our favorites include the Twinkie Burrito and Pigs In A Twinkie.
8. On that note, why not try your hand at Twinkies Cupcakes.
9. You can attempt to lose weight on the “Twinkie Diet.” (Editor's Note: This is not real medical advice.)
10. We can believe in the economic principle of “twinkie-ization” again. (No seriously, it’s a real term.)
11. You no longer have to ask yourself, "WHERE'S THE F**KIN' TWINKIE?"