It's been over nine years since the last episode of "Friends" aired, but we'll never escape Ross, Rachel, Phoebe and the rest of the gangs' ridiculous antics, nor do we want to.
In fact, growing up in the '90s, these characters taught us more lessons than we care to admit. And between Monica's iconic West Village apartment, Phoebe's quirky home and Ross' pristine place, we picked up a thing or two about decorating. Here are a few of the best tips from our favorite New Yorkers:
1. Your dining chairs don't have to match.
2. Always measure your furniture before you take it home.
3. Don't be afraid to use some color on those walls.
4. Window treatments are a good idea.
5. It's OK to have a "Monica Closet."
6. Your TV doesn't need to be the room's focal point.
7. Mix some authentic vintage finds with big box store buys.
Do you have a home story idea or tip? Email us at email@example.com. (PR pitches sent to this address will be ignored.)