Today is going to be just like the best day ever.
Because we're about to tell you that your favorite childhood movies happened IN REAL LIFE.
1. The Lion King is essentially fact.
Did you know that this lion and meerkat are buds IRL?
.. is a completely accurate representation of baby lion bath time.
2. An abandoned baby fox becomes BFFs with its natural enemy? Really, Disney?
Wait. Actually, that totally happened.
3. Pooh and Tigger are cute, but they'd never be friends in real life, right?
4. And if you think it's impossible for a girl to go from dirt poor to royalty..
5. Cats and waterfowl? Friends??
6. Dogs fall in love, then their owners follow suit. That has to be too adorbz to be true.
7. We all wanted to be friends with Black Beauty growing up..
This girl actually got to be.
8. Lost dogs don't always find their way home like in 'Homeward Bound.'
Well, Buck the golden retriever survived 6 months in the wilderness before making it back to his owner.
9. Any 'Free Willy' fans out there?
You're going to want to watch the real-life story of 'Saving Valentina.'
10. And finally, meet Carl from Disney's 'Up.'
Moral of the story: If you're looking for a beautiful, magical world, just look around you!