Wombfire (noun, hashtag) 1. a child so amazingly cute that they figuratively set your womb ablaze. 2. when your reproductive system (i.e. womb) tingles with maternal excitement, potentially breaks out into Beyoncé choreography and/or prompts spontaneous family planning (i.e. running home to make a baby). 3. hashtag used to illustrate flurry of emotion described above (i.e. "This baby is giving me major #wombfire" or "#Wombfire alert!")
Cutie: Ethan Daniel Waithe
Age: 22 months old
Mom: Nikia Waithe (Second grade teacher)
Dad: Daniel Waithe (Director of Quality Assurance for NetRoadshow)
Hometown: Atlanta, Georgia
What would be a perfect family day? Do you have any favorite places to visit, or things to see? The perfect family day starts with an early farmers market visit, followed by a bike ride in Piedmont Park. After our bike ride, a quick game of catch and flying of Ethan’s favorite kite. The day would end with some ice cream and a tickle fight. Our favorite place to go is Sunday brunch at Murphy’s in Atlanta’s Virginia Highlands. Yum!
Fill-in-the-blank with Ethan...
1. I'd have to say my cutest moment was when I tried to eat and sleep at the same time...what a mess!
2. My favorite book is Good Night Moon by Margaret Wise Brown.
3. If I had to describe my style it would be: Hampton-Preppy.
4. If I could eat Mac & Cheese everyday, I would be the happiest boy in the world.
5. When I grow up I want to be a Mac & Cheese chef! (Obvi!)
6. My first word was: “No."
7. My favorite song to dance to is Michael Jackson’s “Bad”
Check out last week's wombfire HERE...and keep the CUTE coming! If you've got a #wombfire or know someone who does, let us know by adding the hashtag #wombfire to your Twitter, Instagram and/or Facebook photos. We'll be in touch if we decide to feature your cutie as a #Wombfire Of The Week.