Wombfire (noun, hashtag) 1. a child so amazingly cute that they figuratively set your womb ablaze. 2. when your reproductive system (i.e. womb) tingles with maternal excitement, potentially breaks out into Beyoncé choreography and/or prompts spontaneous family planning (i.e. running home to make a baby). 3. hashtag used to illustrate flurry of emotion described above (i.e. "This baby is giving me major #wombfire" or "#Wombfire alert!")
Cutie: : Zoey Alex Hawthorne
Age: 2 1/2 years old
Mom: Lori Hawthorne (Corporate event planner)
Dad: Paul Hawthorne (Attorney)
Hometown: Brooklyn, New York
What was your favorite family memory from summer 2013? My favorite summer memory is when we visited Jamaica. We visit annually and have a lot of family there, but this time, our extended family came as well. It was a pseudo family reunion! We all stayed at the same amazing resort: cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, family friends -- it was great! One family member that lives there held a huge BBQ at their home up in the mountains. The food was amazing, and it was great to see everyone, all in one place.
Fill-in-the-blank with Zoey...
1. If I had to describe my style it would be: Sporty and trendy -- with a dash of Tomboy.
2. I'd have to say my cutest moment was one morning when I put on a pair of mommy's heels, grabbed her purse and said, "I go to work now!"
3. My favorite book is A Snowy Day by Ezra Jack Keats.
4. When I grow up I want to be a doctor -- just like "Doc McStuffins" (my favorite show)!
5.My favorite song to dance to is anything by the Laurie Berkner Band.
6. My first word was: Dada!
7. If I could eat a popsicle everyday, I would be the happiest girl in the world.
Check out last week's wombfire HERE...and keep the CUTE coming! If you've got a #wombfire or know someone who does, let us know by adding the hashtag #wombfire to your Twitter, Instagram and/or Facebook photos. We'll be in touch if we decide to feature your cutie as a #Wombfire Of The Week.