None of these wild makeup looks and hairstyles would translate into the real world. (Trust us, we've tested them out.) However, there are many lessons to be learned. Here are 11 that will steer us all in the right direction.
1. The bigger the sunhat, the better. You can never be over-protected from the sun's harmful UV rays.
Chalayan Spring 2014
2. There is such a thing as too much sparkle.
Givenchy Spring 2014
3. Remember that it's all about placement when piling on the shimmer.
Vivienne Westwood Spring 2014
4. Hold the sand when recreating the beachy waves look.
AF Vandevorst Spring 2014
5. Head jewelry is done right when it doesn't consume your entire head. Click here for some inspiration.
Hexa by Kuho Spring 2014
6. You can never go wrong with classic hairstyles like a pompadour, French roll or low ponytail -- just not all at once. And keep your bangs out of your nostrils, ladies!
Haider Ackermann Spring 2014
7. White shadow or liner can make any eye color pop when it's worn in moderation and along the waterline.
Maison Martin Margiela Spring 2014
8. Wigs are a cool way to try a new 'do without making the full commitment, but your hair extensions will look ten times more glamorous if they're styled to fit you.
Manish Arora Spring 2014
9. Slicked-down baby hair, bold brows and colorful eyeshadow were big in the '80s and '90s, but only one of these beauty trends is making a comeback. Here's a hint.
Céline Spring 2014
10. If you're questioning whether your beauty look is culturally offensive or insensitive, then it probably is.
Junya Watanabe Spring 2014
11. Wash your hair immediately if it looks like this. (We don't care how long you normally go in between shampoos.)
Naco Spring 2014
More beauty looks from the City of Lights:
Want more HuffPost Style beauty content? Check us out on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest and Instagram. (For everything else check out our main HuffPost Style Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest and Instagram @HuffPostStyle.)
Do you have a beauty story idea or tip? Email us at email@example.com. (PR pitches sent to this address will be ignored.)