Halloween is almost here and we know there are some procrastinating couples who still haven't figured out their costumes yet (friendly reminder: Halloween is tomorrow). Before you make a last-minute run to the Halloween store get one of those lame costumes-in-a-bag, consider these awesome ideas for twosomes from our readers.
1) Carmen Sandiego and a Stolen Work of Art
Submitted by Chuck and Halley Knigge
2) Gymnast Kerri Strug and Bela Karolyi
Submitted by @TuraBeStoked
3) Mary Poppins and Bert the Chimney Sweep
Submitted by @jenmariewenzel
4) Napoleon Dynamite and Pedro
Submitted by Sarah Sawetzki and Amanda Watland
5) Garth and Wayne from "Wayne's World"
Submitted by @mrsbrem
6) Deer Caught In Headlights
Submitted by Bonnie Best-Perro
7) Curious George and The Man in the Yellow Hat
Submitted by @annescow
8) Ash and Misty from Pokémon
Submitted by @BrewDogSarah
9) Cheech and Chong
Submitted by @StarNiccole
10) Walter White (as Heisenberg) and Jesse Pinkman from "Breaking Bad"
Submitted by Jen Gamarano
11) Adam and Steve (@kindofadork: "aka the forbidden fruits!")
Submitted by Justin W. Murdock
12) Cereal Killer and Spelling Bee
Submitted by @lidaelias
13) John Lennon and Yoko Ono
Submitted by Ashley Wills
More amazing Halloween ideas over on Pinterest!
Also on HuffPost:
HuffPost Lifestyle is a daily newsletter that will make you happier and healthier — one email at a time. Learn more