Staying at an all-inclusive resort is a guaranteed way to clear your travels of stress -- everything you need is at your fingertips and there's no need to spend your precious vacation time running to the ATM or toting around a credit card.
TripAdvisor announced today the winners of its 2013 Travelers' Choice Awards for all-inclusive resorts around the world.
“All-inclusive resorts are an outstanding option for travelers who want an all-in-one vacation solution, and we’re thrilled to highlight some of the finest around the world,” Barbara Messing, chief marketing officer for TripAdvisor, said in a press release. “For those considering a no-hassle stay that provides the convenience of having almost everything you need on property and included in the price, travelers suggest these amazing properties.”
Check out the top 10 all-inclusive resorts in the world below.
1. Iberostar Grand Hotel Paraiso, Playa Paraiso, Playa del Carmen, Mexico
2. Royalton Cayo Santa Maria, Cayo Santa Maria, Cuba
3. The Beloved Hotel, Playa Mujeres, Cancun, Mexico
4. Iberostar Grand Rose Hall, Rose Hall, Montego Bay, Jamaica
5. Excellence Playa Mujeres, Cancun, Mexico
6. Le Blanc Spa Resort, Cancun, Mexico
7. Iberostar Grand Bavaro Hotel, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
8. Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun, Playa Maroma, Playa del Carmen, Mexico
9. The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
10. Luxury Bahia Principe Cayo Levantado Don Pablo Collection, Bahia de Samana, Samana Province, Dominican Republic
Check out the complete list of winners at TripAdvisor.
ALSO ON HUFFPOST:
We’re basically your best friend… with better taste. Learn more