Christmas is only two days away. (Yes, we're kind of freaking out, too.) If you're still searching for the perfect gift for your mother, sister, wife or best friend, you can't go wrong with hair products or tools. And she'd cherish it even more if you get the right item for her hair type that helps to cut down on styling time.
Clueless on where to look in the hair care aisle? No worries. We've taken the guessing game out of shopping and rounded up 12 beauty gifts for women with straight, curly or wavy hair. Here's to healthier and sexier hair days in 2014!
For straight/fine hair...
1. Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray, $39, Net-A-Porter.com
2. Moroccanoil Frizz Control, $20, Amazon.com
3. Fekkai Coiff Defense Pre-Style Protectant, $25, Nordstrom.com
4. Denman Head Hugger 33mm Round Hair Brush, $11, Folica.com
For curly/natural hair...
5. DevaCurl DevaDryer and DevaFuser, $160, Sephora.com
6. Ouidad Curl Co-Wash Low-Foam Cleansing Conditioner, $29, Sears.com
7. Bumble and Bumble Curl Conscious Defining Creme, $29, Bloomingdales.com
8. SheaMoisture Coconut Hibiscus Hold Shine Moisture Mist, $10, Target.com
For thick/wavy hair...
9. John Masters Organics Sea Spray Sea Salt Mist, $17, UrbanOutfitters.com
10. Miss Jessie's Creme De La Curl Cleansing Cream, $11, Target.com
11. Alterna Bamboo Smooth Anti-Humidity Hair Spray, $18, NeimanMarcus.com
12. Amika 4P Interchangeable Barrel Curler Set, $175, Sephora.com
More beauty gift ideas:
Want more HuffPost Style beauty content? Check us out on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest and Instagram. (For everything else check out our main HuffPost Style Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest and Instagram @HuffPostStyle.)
Do you have a beauty story idea or tip? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. (PR pitches sent to this address will be ignored.)