What's that teensy speck on the map between Italy and Croatia?
It's Slovenia, land of your dreams. And you should pay attention to this little country, because it will change your life.
3. Slovenian cows are very friendly.
These lil guys are grazing on Janko Arlic's farm, where Janko and his wife Sonja have raised cattle for 20 years.
4. In Slovenia, you could feel like THIS.
Hiking is big in Slovenia's many mountains.
5. Or go fishing in THAT.
It's called the Soca River.
6. In Slovenia, people grow their food.
When you stay on a tourist farm, you'll wake up to rooster crows and fresh bread before you "get to know the domestic animals." It's just another perfect day in Slovenia.
7. Christmas is simply magical in Old Town Ljubljana.
People call the village square "a mind and soul harboring shelter."
8. Fog makes Slovenia brooding and mysterious.
It's just the Eastern European solitude you've been searching for.
10. Slovenian water is really, really blue.
You'll find it in the waterfalls, lakes, and streams of Triglav National Park.
12. In Slovenia, THIS happens.
You'll wanna be there when the Ski Jumping World Cup comes to town.
May we suggest a boat ride on Lake Bohinj?
14. In Slovenia, you will bound through this endless field of sunflowers.
...and hit up the thermal spas in Stajerska after.
16. You can bike ride through a vineyard.
...and snip a grape off the oldest grapevine in the world.
17. Slovenes know how to tan.
There are showers, lounge chairs, and uberblue lake water at Zaka Beach.
CORRECTION: A previous version of this post identified a photo as Grajska Beach, when in fact the place pictured is Zaka Beach.