Every Monday, HuffPost Comedy takes a look at the most irritating, upsetting and annoying things we can expect in the upcoming week. Good luck out there, everyone.
1. Losing count of the roughly 47 new talk shows.
2. Everyone apparently has agreed to openly spoil "House of Cards."
3. The brief respite from this hellish weather... until another f&%#ing snowstorm this week.
4. Realizing how much we're going to miss making fun of Sochi.
5. Accepting that the Winter Olympics ended before we could remember to look up how curling works.
6. Faking our way through Oscars conversations despite having only seen two movies this year.
7. Suffering through yet another tiresome "Why I'm Leaving New York" personal essay.
8. Having two fewer days to scrape this month's rent together (damn you, February).
9. Realizing this is the first of 13 consecutive 5-day-work-weeks until Memorial Day.