Sometimes the best way to get your message across is through the written word. That's what we like to think Post-It notes were invented for. Every now and again, someone needs a reminder (in writing) to clean up the dishes or to please dress appropriately because your parents are coming into town.
The people who wrote the notes below deserve awards for creativity and wit. Hey, if you're going to have to remind someone about something, why not make it hilarious?
1. To the roommate who likes to walk around naked...
2. This dad left the money with Meatloaf.
3. The "Missing Sock" poster.
4. The "cute puppy" hostage taker.
5. This complaint came with free samples.
6. And that's when he realized he could probably jerk off a little bit less.
7. The proper way to let your roommates know you're keeping your pee in the fridge.
8. Cereal theft is seriously no joke.
9. Someone's got a condiment problem.
10. It's always good to look out for a friend.
11. A simple mistake that could scar you for life...
12. The medium is the message.
13. That awkward moment when you have to tell someone you clogged the toilet...
14. There's always that one person who puts the Brita back in the fridge empty.
15. This is what happens when you have an overly-attached girlfriend and you stop leaving notes.
Bonus: And this is what happens when your roommate is a writer who drinks your milk.