This list was compiled with data provided by Rank & Style.
Although we're still waiting for the weather to warm up a bit (okay, a lot), we could use this time wisely to add to our spring wardrobe. From black jeans to yoga pants, we need to stock up for every part of our lives -- including exercise.
Workout gear can be some of the hardest things to shop for, for example, sports bras. But, running sneakers can also present a couple of problems -- they not only need to fit, but they also have to perform on active and corrective levels. To help all of us out, the team at Rank & Style assembled a list of the best running shoes for spring using data based on editor and customer reviews, as well as popularity.
Check out five of the best trainers available and FINALLY try to fulfill your resolution to run more.
1. Nike Women’s Free 5.0+ Running Shoe, $100: OF COURSE Nike would get a spot on this list -- this time, it's for their attention to design details, which help these trainers naturally fit your feet.
2. Mizuno Wave Prophecy 3, $185: While this shoe will protect your feet from trauma, the carbon rubber soles will also keep you steady as you go.
3. New Balance Women’s 980 Fresh Foam Running Shoe, $110: New Balance shoes are definitely one of those sneakers that can easily transform from loungewear to activewear.
4. Hoka One One Conquest, $170: Get the cushion you need without the heaviness.
5. Under Armour SpeedForm RC Running Shoes, $120: These might be great structurally, but all we're focused on are the badass neon color options.
ALSO ON HUFFPOST STYLE:
Start your workday the right way with the news that matters most. Learn more