Some people may think Hawaii is overrated. We think it's home to magic; a place where you can find everything from rainbow trees to fiery water to beaches made of sea glass.
The below 21 spots, after all, prove one thing: the Aloha state has a lot more to offer than just white sand beaches and tropical drinks. With an environment as diverse as its people, the small state packs a heavy punch in the magic department.
How many of the below have you been to?
1. Bamboo Forest, Haleakala National Park, Maui
2. The sea caves along the Na Pali Coast, Kauai Specifically: Waiahuakua sea cave, Hoʻolulu sea cave and Open Ceiling cave
3. The Queen's Bath, Kauai
4. The sea cliffs of Molokai
5. Glass Beach, Kauai
6. Honokohau Falls, Maui
7. The Road to Hana, Maui
8. Anywhere with Rainbow Eucalyptus Trees This is tree bark:
9. Or Banyan Trees
10. Waimea Canyon, Kauai
11. Haiku Stairs, Oahu Also known as the illegal "Stairway to Heaven" hike.
12. Sweetheart Rock, Lanai
13. Annual lantern floating memorial ceremony, Ala Moana Beach, Oahu
14. The Seven Sacred Pools, Maui
15. Kilauea Volcano, Big Island Where lava meets water:
16. The Na Pali Coast, Kauai
17. The "Heart" near Nakalele Blowhole, Maui 18. The top of Mauna Kea, Big Island
19. Wailua Falls, Maui
20. Thurston Lava Tube, Big Island
21. Banzai Pipeline, Oahu
What'd we miss? Tell us your favorite Hawaii spots in the comments section below.
CORRECTION: A previous version of this article mistakenly included a photo of Wailua Falls in Kauai (which, incidentally, is also magical). It has been replaced with a correct photo of Wailua Falls in Maui.
Also on HuffPost:
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more