Wombfire (noun, hashtag) 1. a child so amazingly cute that they figuratively set your womb ablaze. 2. when your reproductive system (i.e. womb) tingles with maternal excitement, potentially breaks out into Beyoncé choreography and/or prompts spontaneous family planning (i.e. running home to make a baby). 3. hashtag used to illustrate flurry of emotion described above (i.e. "This baby is giving me major #wombfire" or "#Wombfire alert!")
Wombfire: Bailey Brown
Mom: Tricia Smith Brown (Event producer)
Dad: Raheem Brown (Barber)
Hometown: Edgewater, New Jersey
What would be a perfect family day? A perfect family day for the Browns includes breakfast together at home with homemade waffles and whip cream, lounging together on the sofa throughout the afternoon and a nice walk on the Hudson River in the evening. Pure perfection!
Fill-in-the-blank with Bailey...
1. I'd have to say my cutest moment was when I got into Mommy’s red lipstick.
2. My favorite book is God’s Dream by Desmond Tutu.
3. If I had to describe my style it would be: City Chic Mini.
4. When I grow up I want to be a princess-ballerina-fairy-astronaut girl.
5. My first word was: Nose.
6. If I could eat glazed donuts every day, I would be the happiest girl in the world.
7. My favorite song to dance to is "Flawless" by Beyoncé.
More Bailey cuteness....
Check out last week's wombfire HERE...and keep the CUTE coming! If you've got a #wombfire or know someone who does, let us know by adding the hashtag #wombfire to your Twitter, Instagram and/or Facebook photos. We'll be in touch if we decide to feature your cutie as a #Wombfire Of The Week.