In science class, you probably learned that dinosaurs are extinct.
We've got a few places that might make you think twice.
1. This garden off the highway in Oregon Twenty three dinos just, like, pop out of the foliage to devour you.
2. Universal Studios Singapore
4. Pretty much everywhere in Drumheller, Canada Drumheller has a museum of dinos nearby, but there are also dinosaurs in parking lots and at the grocery store and on the town welcome sign. Like who even knew Canada had dinosaurs?!
5. The National Zoo His name is Uncle Beazley.
7. This abandoned mini golf course in Wisconsin
8. The Field Museum of Chicago Her name is Sue, and this what it looks like when her face gets cleaned.
12. This rest stop in South Carolina South of the Border is part motel, part Tex-Mex-themed amusement park... say hi to the sombrero-wearing Brontosaurus while you're there.
17. These walls in Colorado and Utah Dino remains are just chillin' in rocks at Dinosaur National Monument.