The Veep's entourage headed to London for terrible accents and even worse negotiating tactics. Selina chugged a beer, wore a huge hat and took some awful speechwriting cues from Ray, her sexed-up trainer, played by Christopher Meloni. Oh, and then Selina wound up fat-shaming herself and all of America. Here are the best British-infused lines and insults from "Veep" Season 3 Episode 7.Selina Meyer
- I can imagine Harry Potter getting loaded in here.
- Let me just put this to rest. I have always been a friend to the fa-full-figured folks.
- What a fucking misery marathon, that was.
- Why am I in London talking about my jiggly-ass ass?
- Fat people don't even vote. They can't even be bothered to get out of the house. There's no food in the voting booth.
- I need to be driven to the airport at Diana speed.
- Siri, how many horses died in the first World War? ... Cancel search, Siri.
- Everything was much easier when it was floppy discs.
- Siri, Ray Wheland's treati... treatises!
- Dan had a nervous collapse. Amy's taking him to the hospital. Ben went back to D.C. Kent's firing Ray and I'm in charge.
- I would like to shoot him but there are no guns in this country.
- Jonah Bond. Double-o fuck off.
- They're laughing at her like a toddler they taught to swear.
- Daniwah is trending. It's number two under Kate Middleton's bony ass.
- Money is just a concept. We believe in it because we're scared not to.
- You wouldn't get it. Your jacket is fluorescent.
- All of America is fat people. That's all we have. All of our children weigh 300 fucking pounds.
- Let's see how you're doing here. Dan Egan, 67, female. Unemployed campaign manager. Thirty different types of semen pumped from stomach. Inverted nipples. Abnormally high douche readings, that makes sense. Cancer of the soul. Traces of dog excrement found around the corners of mouth. Chronic cretinism. Leprosy. Anal bleeding. Tiny child balls?
- The emu has landed. Jonah's in London.
"Veep" airs Sundays at 10:30 p.m. on HBO.
ALSO ON HUFFPOST:
THE spot for your favorite fan theories and the best Netflix recs. Learn more