This list was assembled with data provided by Rank & Style.
One of the best things about summer is wearing a flowing maxi dress that caters to all of our comfort needs. So when it comes to choosing the best long frocks, our friends at Rank & Style gave us a guide to printed maxi dresses that will get you through the warm-weather months.
Based on popularity and reviews, here are five of the best maxi dresses on the market.
1. Free People Printed Halter Dress, $168: Here's a classic black and white look with a little flair.
2. Anthropologie Capuchina Dress, $138: The criss-cross straps makes this Anthropologie piece a great dress for day and night.
3. Max & Mia Chevron Stripe Maxi Dress, $78: This frock is perfect for a stroll on the boardwalk.
4. Yumi Kim Sasha Maxi Dress, $205: Can you see yourself wearing this dress at a candlelit dinner overlooking the ocean? We can.
5. Ella Moss Alex Maxi Dress, $288: Amp up your pattern game with this long number.