North West turns 1-year-old on June 15, making her the best Father's Day gift Kanye could ever ask for. After just 365 days on this planet, little Nori has made quite the mark.
Let's recap North's first year out of the womb:
- Her dramatic birth was of course recorded and aired on an episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians."
- The masses first learned her name five days after she was born, which is supposed to be inspirational, not directional.
- Kim and Kanye made the public wait a full two months before they shared the first photo of their daughter, timing it to coincide with Kanye's appearance on Kris Jenner's talk show, because ratings.
- She's already been at the center of an eyebrow grooming scandal.
- She was featured in a spread in Vogue, along with her parents, the #worldsmosttalkedaboutcouple.
- Her "nanny" is former Vogue Paris editor-in-chief Carine Roitfeld, and her "stylist" is Givenchy's Riccardo Tisci.
- She scored an invite to the biggest celebrity wedding of the year, and probably had the best seat.
Seriously, for someone who probably couldn't fully support the weight of her own head for the first six months, she's been super busy.
Happy Birthday, North West!
ALSO ON HUFFPOST:
THE spot for your favorite fan theories and the best movie recs. Learn more