There's no better place to look for some serious fashion inspiration than Instagram, with its combination of street style stars, bloggers, artists, glossy magazine editors and celebrities. Even Tom Ford declared Rihanna's Instagram account (RIP) more powerful than "legitimate" fashion reviews.
We'd like to take a moment to celebrate the younger stars making waves across the social media platform. Whether they're hanging out with friends, going out to dinner or spending some time at home, these women are having fun and taking some exciting risks when it comes to their fashion. Here's what we learned from their accounts.
1. Wearing all white is more punk than you think.
2. It's better to be bold than be boring.
3. Fashion is more fun when you have a dark side.
4. Own your sense of style, not your age.
5. You can never go wrong with all-black everything.
6. Mixing prints and patterns is a risk worth taking.
7. There's nothing wrong with going gray.
8. Smiling is sometimes the only accessory you need.
9. Muted makeup can make the biggest statement.
10. A good headband goes a long way.
11. And embracing your individuality is the best style choice you can make.
We’re basically your best friend… with better taste. Learn more