It was the great Anna Wintour who once said, "You either know fashion or you don't." And while fashion sense can vary and depend on a person's taste, there's something completely different between knowing what is fashionable and actually knowing how to properly wear certain clothing items.
The following people may need to go back to the basics and learn a few things. Primarily, the specific function of certain clothing items and what exactly can be considered something one can wear. Here, we give 11 desperate people some much-needed advice.
1. If only someone would invent something to keep the sun out of your eyes.
2. If you're going to wear socks with sandals, make sure nothing has eaten your socks. Also, just never wear socks with sandals.
3. There's a reason "jean socks" do not exist. At least not yet.
4. Yes, that is a pair of men's underwear cut into a sports bra. No, that is not ok.
5. Usually people wear flowers in their hair. They don't turn their hair into a flower.
6. And we thought sporting an alligator leather purse was a bit much...
7. We're pretty sure even Britney Spears, the Queen of Cheetos, wouldn't approve of this hair bow.
— ♔K♔ (@kiananicole_xo) June 12, 2014
8. Rule #873472: Never use money as an accessory.
9. Just because your shoes are the same style doesn't mean wearing them in different colors will work.
10. This is why we can't have nice things.
Designed by Andrea Crews
11. Clothing items inspired by the movie "Alien" are strongly discouraged.