Cheers to Ms. Jennifer Lawrence!
The Oscar winner turns 24 on August 15, and of course we're celebrating. If you're looking to live an extraordinary life, take note -- JLaw has all the tricks of the trade.
1. Sometimes, hanging in your underwear all day is the key to happiness.
2. Always remember to love and embrace your body.
3. French Fries are God's gift to the world ...
4. ... As is pizza. So, enjoy 'em.
5. Tell poop jokes at inappropriate times.
6. Have Miley Cyrus judge you for a change.
7. Tripping and falling is the new "it" thing to do.
8. Remember family comes first.
9. When you say you're going to dance with J.Lo, dance with J.Lo.
10. Flirt. Life is short.
11. Photobomb your friends whenever possible.
12. Make sure to snuggle up on the reg.
13. Dieting is not everything.
14. Experiment with your haircuts/colors/styles.
15. There's no shame in fan-girling over T. Swift.
16. It's totally okay to have high standards when it comes to love.
17. Sometimes all you need is a little liquid courage.
18. Never be afraid to question others.
19. Show your friends you care about their well-being.
20. Do somethin' crazy every now and then.
21. Embrace your imperfections. They're what make you you.
22. Make funny faces, because life is good.
23. Know your strengths and your weaknesses.
24. And -- last but not least -- there's never a wrong time to quote "Mean Girls."